Drip Tips™ - Steel GrayRegular price $35
Introducing Drip Tips™, specially made for short track speed skating. These tips are injected in a custom proprietary mold and feature a blended ABS + PC material made for strength and longevity. The tip is coated with a UV layer for extra protection and to enhance gliding properties.
Pivot with confidence.
Each order comes with one large, three medium, and one small tip.
Instructions for Use:
1. Place the tips on a flat surface, hollow-side up, and in order from largest to smallest in front of you.
2. Ensure the glove you want to use the tips on is dry and place it on your left hand.
3. Starting with the largest tip, apply 3 drops of Krazy Glue (or another similar type of adhesive) in the center of the hollow side of the tip. Immediately after the glue is applied on the tip, place it on the thumb ensuring that it is in an optimal position (centered on the fingertip). Slowly apply pressure on the tip to ensure even spreading of the glue. Keep slight pressure on the tip for 1 minute.
Note: Do not apply too much pressure to the tip as the glue will overflow outside of the tip.
4. Repeat this process for the remaining tips.
5. Take the glove off slowly and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
6. Your Drip Tips™ are now ready for use.